Welcome to Our Church
Spring City Church of God began in the 1940's with a group of people that had a desire to worship and praise God. The first church was located on the corner of Short Street and West Rhea Avenue.
Then, as the church began to grow, a new facility was built on the opposite corner. The original church building was renovated into a fellowship hall. In May of 2002, a severe storm came through and damaged the fellowship hall severely. It was torn down and cleared for additional parking.
In Spring 2004 we began construction on a new facility located on our property off Wassom Memorial Hwy. On August 22, 2004 we held our first service in this facility. We are presently having services in our Youth facility. We hope to begin construction on our permanent sancturary very soon.
For more details visit our display at the Spring City Museaum